Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bouquet Fear

Talking about bouquet, it reminds me of my fear.

I saw in many weddings when the bride tosses the bouquet, all girls would run..... of course in the opposite direction of where the bouquet was going. In many cases, the bouquet would fall on the floor, sometimes it would even break.

I really don't want to see this happening. I always feel that the bouquet represents the bride. When no one wants to come out for the bouquet, it is like no one wants to have anything to do with the bride. So I always fear I would feel that "No one wants to be my friend". And I heard it's bad luck if the bouquet drops on the floor. So please please please please please, to single ladies (who claim to be Corrie's friends) reading this blog: Please come out (and get your single female neighbours to come out too). 我真的很想把我的幸福傳給妳們呀!

P.S. I am also worried about the tossing part. I can't even throw a softball straight forward. I have no clue how I can toss a bouquet backwards...

2 comments:

said...

I have to say that it's quite embarrassing!! It's not that your friends don't like you, but to be "label" single in front of all the people..... If you try "very hard" to catch the bouquet, people will think that you are "desperate". So most people will pretend they don't want it (even if they really want, ha ha)! Usually if this is the case, a little girl will end up getting it (because all older single girls push that away)!! So the best way is to ask all the little girls to come too!! he he....

可可 said...

Yea. But the bouquet's real meaning is to pass on the good luck to others in relationships (not even just marriage). Oh well...