Monday, October 1, 2007

Cake Topper

I made my cake topper! I will keep it a secret about what it is like. :) :) :) But I am quite happy about it. I got both my Chief Wedding Cake Decorator and my Maid of Honour to approve the cake topper too. [Future hubby also approved it. I actually made him stay up till 3am to wait for me to finish them.] :)

If you ask me which wedding item I've spent the most time on, for sure it is the Wedding Cake Design. When Gladys and Chiesa said they can help me design the cake, I was thrilled! Since then, I have been surfing online to get inspiration for our wedding cake. I got addicted! I have drawn out more than 20 designs and kept trying to visualize how different designs will look. I kept MSNing Gladys about cakes. Hope she didn't get annoyed by me. :P


If things work out as planned, you should see a beautiful cake that we put a lot of effort in. So don't forget to check out our nicely decorated cake (+ the topper) on our wedding day!

1 comment:

木子 said...

Haha, you're totally addicted to wedding cake I think after the wedding we might need to get you on the 12-steps pgm... :P (Don't worry, won't get sick of you since I'm an addict too haha) Can't wait to see all the things you have done for your wedding. (^o^)