Sunday, October 14, 2007

Food Tasting

We went food tasting for our banquet menu on Friday night with our parents. The restaurant does not open at night, so it's just us, the banquet managers and the chef. They told us Friday that they can substitute our appetizers and soup with shark fin soup and suckling pig. Our parents seem to be interested in that idea... Let's just hope they won't change our menu! (I know it's not as grand as a cream soup but I find it weird to have shark fin soup with an Italian-style meal.)

I like the antipasto and the dessert (I was asking the banquet manager if they could do a 5-course dessert meal for the bride)! The vegetarian plate was really awesome too! (We liked it so much that some of us wanted the vegetarian option on the wedding night!) I hope our guests would like the food as much as we do! (And hopefully no one needs to stop by McDonald's or "South Park" afterwards. :P)

1 comment:

蛋治 Canchi said...

南園is south garden. :P
south park...haha~
no la...probably will stop by the Korean Pork Bone Soup at Bloor la~

but I guess people are too drunk to eat anything afterward. :P