Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Diet

Two months ago, I said I wanted to lose weight (tummy and arms).
Last month, I said I would start my diet "today". (I controlled what I ate for 2 days.)
Two weeks ago, I said I would start my diet "tomorrow".
Last week, I said I would start my diet the month before my wedding.
Tonight, I decided, I won't go on my diet. 我決定不減肥了!

My reason:
人人都說要結婚留倩影, 但十年後看回自己的婚照, 可能化妝衣着已經不合時, 這樣到時都不會覺得太靓, 肥少少又有甚麼關係. 十年後可能變了肥師奶(希望不會吧!), 如果現在結婚瘦身成功, 到時必定想: "嘩! 肥了這麼多!". 所以都是不要太瘦了, 希望十年後別人看到我的結婚相會想: "哦. 那時候跟現在的你都是差不多." :D 不減肥的益處實在太多. 都是繼續吃!吃!吃! 的好.

Ten years from now when I will look back at our wedding photos, my wedding make-up and hair style will be dated. Since it won't look good anyway, there is no harm for a little extra tummy or flappy arms. If I lose weight now, I will probably regain it back. If I am already out of shape for my wedding, then people will just think I look relatively similar. :D So - No more diet for me! Yay!

P.S. I know these are all excuses. But at least it makes me feel better...

3 comments:

蛋治 Canchi said...

咁諗都得?
都得既...或者...
:P

木子 said...

Haha... very good reasoning. Also, if the photographer is good, he'll know which angle to take picture that'll make you look slimmer. Of course the real reason is because you are already in a good shape so no need to go on a diet! :)

可可 said...

Yes yes. I am already in such great shape that I don't need diet. That's exactly why... :D :D :D

~ Corrie munching on halloween snacks.