Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We are Now Husband and Wife

I woke up this morning. The feeling was surreal. I kept asking Ka if we really got married and asked him to show me his finger to show me he had a ring. All happened so quickly, I can't believe we are already Husband and Wife. I will list my 10 most memorable moments so i won't have a 100,000 words essay.

1. I finally felt nervous when I looked into the mirror when I saw myself a bride. I almost couldn't even recognize the person in the mirror was me! I was pretty nervous from the wait.

2. I was the most touched by seeing so many friends and families when I proceed into the ceremony hall with my dad. I wish I could just pause that moment.

3. I have never felt so glamorous in my life! Never have I seen soooo many cameras in any other wedding that I have ever attended. I felt we were movie stars on the red carpet! Holy smoke! I sooo felt the luuvvvvv. (Thx guys!!)


4. I was sooooo happy that people were looking at my cake.

5. I felt so sweet hearing all the speeches. I know my dad has spent a lot of time thinking about what to say. Vikki was up the night before stressing out over it. Ray's speech was genuine and entertaining (just like him himself). Just moment before we went up for the speech, Ka said to me "I am completely blanked out." But I could feel the every word was from the bottom of his heart.

6. The walk to the hotel after our banquet was crazy. After the banquet, Ka and I were already a bit tipsy from the many shots we took. But two of us carried 3 huge evening / wedding gowns with 2 suits. On top of that, we had a laptop bag, a few bags of accessories and shoes, Ka's camera, my purse... But we somehow managed. We just needed to walk 5 to 10 min to our hotel anyway. As we went to the elevator, the Arcadian Court manager handed us a HUGE box of pastries!! (3ft W x 3ft L x 1ft H) I am so glad the pastries were in OK shape today.

7. I can't say enough THANK YOUs to people who have helped me along the way. (Tung, Ta, Vikki, Raymond, My brother Pat, Peggy, Vicky, Kendrick, Billy, Chiesa, Gladys, Vivian, Andrew, Keith, Edmund, Keith, Francis, Pat&Paul&Mercedes, Mike&Cat&Nicholas, Vicky, Henry, June, Mickey, GayGor, Carmen, Sabina) .

8. Look at all our friends at the wedding! We both felt the friendship. We know most had to work on Monday, some are having exams the coming week, and we knew many babies were sick last week. It meant a lot to us that people witness our wedding with us. There were some guests who couldn't make it. I hope things are ok. But we will make sure we send them our photos.

9. It is unbelievable how many photos Ka took on *HIS* camera on the wedding day :P

10. Before we knew it, the wedding celebration was over. And it marks the start of our married life together.

3 comments:

蛋治 Canchi said...

the cold air in the middle of the night was really crazy.

Andrew said...

You looked stunning... I didn't recognize you either ;) And did you just thanked Keith twice or are there 2 Keiths??

said...

Congratulation again!! :)