Sunday, December 9, 2007

reply to 情信

My hun hun,

I don't usually write, as evidence by the few posts I have on this blog. It's not that I don't care about this blog, but I am just not a writing person... However, I always feel very happy and sweat reading your posts and the stuff you wrote to me, about our wedding and our lifes.

Many things happened in the past 4 years, some sad, some happy, and everything in between. Thanks for going though life with me, by my side, supporting me when I need it, cheering me up when I am sad and sharing my joy when I am happy.

I know I hasn't been a very romantic BF. Odds are, I am not going to be a very romantic husband. But I will always be there to support you, and whatever you want to do in life.

Life is a long journey in front of us, together, we will grow and learn. When we are old, and our kids grown old, we will have our Toogood Pond 大遊行. :P

Love,
Ka

No comments: