Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Sweetest Girls Night Out

From this photo (and the time I am blogging), you can tell I had fun tonight again! Vicky and work friends organized a bridal shower for me.

We used marshmallows to make wedding cakes and yummy chocolate chip cookies!! (A lot of the ingredients went into my tummy. Sweeeeet~~ May be that's why I am still awake at 5:16am.) The girls even made a ginger bread house for me! 1 Ka and 1 Corrie, with 4 kids. They look a bit strange.. (Most of them you can't tell their gender.)

Then we chatted till 3:30am about many many things. Who said we need to go clubbing or hire a stripper to have a fun bridal shower? Just good friends who can share a great conversation - that makes the best party.

P.S. The bridal shower theme really matched with my theme colour. :P

(Group photo is missing Joyce.)

No comments: