Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Completed a few more wedding stuff

I notice an interesting trend. I just go and make the decision. Ka is the one who takes money out to pay. This is getting fun! I am enjoying this quite a bit.

We have done a few more wedding things.

Accomplishment #1: I decided on my bridal shoes! Stilll need to find the Chinese shoes for the "Kwa".

Accomplishment #2: Decided on jeweler of our wedding bands! :)

Accomplishment #3: We went to confirm a few more things today with Elizabeth at Arcadian Court. I am still surprised by how good the service is. At first I was still thinking how many friends I need to recruit to help that day. It was a big relief to see how much they can help us do.

Accomplishment #4: Then we went to talk to Pat and Paul about our invitation. It was a nice surprise to see they have found the perfect graphic for our invitation! It was also nice that they can help us print place cards. [I think our guests will like the place cards. I certainly love the idea that Pat gave us.] Also, very happy that Mercedes will be our flower girl. :)

Accomplishment #5: We then stop by Michaels (oh boy, we have been going there so often to buy all the wedding stuff). We found a nice Isle Runner!! :) :) :) [We made good use of the 50% off coupon this weekend.] We also bought our ring bearer pillow. [Very very cute!]

Accomplishment #6: At night we met with Gay Gor and Leo to pay deposit for the DJ service. I think with DJ playing nice music, our ceremony would be Greeeaat!

Accomplishment #7: Nicky (our ring bearer) knows how to say "Ka"! And he willingly sits beside Aunty Corrie for a nice photo.

Hair appointment tmrw and Ka will go pay our decorator. (One more day of this wedding planning work till school starts again!)


2 comments:

蛋治 Canchi said...

乜租"褂"果度無話妳知邊度有得賣咩? 買對靚靚既繡花鞋咪OK囉, 妳又唔會著住佢走出去外面.

可可 said...

Yea - I found out a store at Pacific mall carry the褂shoes. I will probably have to make sure the pattern on my褂 before getting the shoes. Don't want flowery褂 and dragon shoes. :P