Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Engagement Photos - Part 2

We printed a photo book with our engagement photos as a guest book. We were extremely fortunate to have Patricia to help design the guest book (I was not expecting our guest book to look this fancy at all!) She designed our wedding invitation, place cards, and the guest book. Everything matched! Look at what a fine job she has done! Everything was printed at her photo shop (GTAPhoto.com) as well, including our enlarged engagement photo. (They do a much better job at printing than anyone else. They did Thank You cards for another friend, which I also love.)

Sorry about the screencap quality. But hopefully you can get the idea. I love this photo. :) We look relaxed.

Kekeke. A funny (and very typical) photo of us. The lines are for guests to sign their names on.

Fight fight fight.

We enlarged the photo (the full colour version) as our engagement shot.. If I were to do this again, I would not have enlarge a huge photos, but frame several 8x10, or 11x14 photos instead.

We used ths photo on our placecard. This would have been my choice for the enlargement photo, if it wasn't for the shade from my hair on my face. Hair is definitely something you should be careful when taking engagement shots to get in your way.

No comments: