Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cameras/Photos statistics in our wedding

I mentioned to a friend after our wedding, that after I collect all the photos taken by everyone in the wedding, I will do a tally on the cameras used... so here it is after much delay.

  • By brand:
    • Canon: 17 (6 SLR)
    • Nikon: 7 (7 SLR)
    • Panasonic: 2
    • Sony: 2
    • Pentax: 1
    • Kodak: 1
    • Fuji: 1
    • Minolta: 1 (1 SLR)

  • By type:
    • SLR: 14
    • P&S: 18

  • By megapixel:
    • more then 10: 8
    • between 6 and 10: 18
    • less then 6: 6



  • Total Number of photos taken on the wedding day (that I got a copy of the photos): 3857

  • Total in size: 12GB

2 comments:

可可 said...

Aiya! You geeked up our wedding blog.

Anonymous said...

hello :)
swinging by after u left a comment on my blog.
u have great photos...love them :)